Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

There are so many different kinds of Madonna items to collect, and since I don't have a specific favourite area right now, I try to get my hands on a little bit of everything. Like the japanese SEX book in the huge custom box. Or two of the rarest Madonna cassettes; the promotional It's That Girl cassette and the Dance Mix cassette from Argentina. Or why not a couple of cds and rare 7" singles. Also I finally got myself a Madonna Pepsi can. A Madonna-collector's job is never done..



1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and upcycle an old bean bag by using the filler. What do you recommend that I put the filler in before putting it in the bag? I want my cover to be removable and washable. :)
    Custom promotional mats

    ReplyDelete