Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just a little something I won..

As a member of Madonna's official fanclub Icon, I entered a contest where I had to come up with a slogan for Madonna and D&G's sunglasses collection and in which Madonna herself would review the entries and choose the winners. I thought about it a bit and came up with the simple and Madonna inspired slogan "Because you do it Better." Obviously I didn't think I was going to win, I just thought it would be cool if Madonna actually spent a millisecond reviewing my slogan. A few weeks later I was so shocked to find out that Madonna had actually chosen my slogan as one of the winners.


And a few weeks after that I recieved this enormous MDG double-sided hanging display in the post as my prize. Such an amazing surprise! I feel very grateful, it's the first time in my life I've ever won a contest like this!


1 comment:

  1. I love your collection, I collect madonna stuff too, but I'm still a beginner :)

    ReplyDelete